The SWIR OQ StrataScope with superluminescent diode at 1310 nm images about twice as deep as the 840 nm OCT from Lumedica, the OQ LabScope. That means more imaging data from tissue including skin, bone, teeth, and industrial samples such as silicon.
The system includes horizontal, vertical, radial, and circle scan options. Size can be set for all scan types. Volume images (C-scans) range from 64×512 up to 512×512 voxels.
About the size of a shoebox, so it’s portable, won’t crowd your bench, or require a cart.
It’s easy to use. Quick setup. Simple to operate. Easily connects to your network via built-in wi-fi.
The construction of custom-made systems can be examined depending on the requested wavelength and system.
- Image Size (pixels): 512 x 512
- Depth Resolution: 14 μm in air, 10 μm in tissue
- Imaging Depth: 4.5 mm in tissue (maximum theoretical)
- Transverse Resolution: 20 μm
- Scan Range: 7 mm linear, 5 mm x 5 mm volume
- A-Scan Line Rate: 18,000/sec
- B-Scan Image Rate: 30/sec
- Sensitivity (OSNR): 100 dB
- Output Power System Size (w/d/h): ~2 mW
- Scanner Size (w/d/h) : 19cm x 33cm x 15cm 4.1cm x 17.2cm x 6.7cm
- System Weight: 2.72 kg