Mthermal™ camera comes with small laptop for automated temperature screening of housed animals. The camera system uses artificial intelligence algorithm to detect body, head and tail position for thermography of freely moving animals.
The Mthermal unit is ideal for research on metabolic disease and was developed for this purpose. We think this product will also be useful for SARS-CoV-2 research to help monitor temperature of animals such as the K18-hACE2 transgenic mouse models of coronavirus.
- Resolution: 160 X 120
- Thermal sensitivity: 0.05°C
- Field of view: 5 cm X 5 cm
- Camera size: 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm X 2.5 cm
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Mounting options: To be fixed on the top of the cage, ideally close to the water source
- Thermal measurement of the tail and brown adipose tissues (BAT) with deep learning feature tracking
- Computer: 15″ laptop computer equipped with Windows 10. To be placed next to the animal cage for the acquisition. Acquisition software and analysis software pre-installed. Equipped with USB key for transfer of data to outside CPU.